Leather Storage Ottoman,Storage Ottoman,Leather Ottoman,Round Storage Ottoman Jiangxi Yingkai Wood Products Co., Ltd. , https://www.anjufurniture.com
The so-called edge-to-edge screen printing of glass is to make the pattern of printing screen evenly larger than the outer contour of the glass. After the printing squeegee is printed on the glass, before the ink is returned to the ink, the ink is used to suck the ink. The ink on the plate is larger than the surrounding area of â€‹â€‹the glass and the ink is sucked cleanly so that no ink is deposited on the periphery of the glass when printing a piece of glass, thereby realizing edge-to-edge printing of the glass. It requires that the printing of the decorative edge of the windshield of a car be printed on the edge of the glass, and no white edge is allowed on the outermost edge of the glass, so that the decorative edge forms a knife-cut printing effect on the edge of the glass. The general screen printing of windshields of cars is to allow the edges to be left with about 2mm white edges.
The screen-to-edge screen printing on the base, screen, glass positioning fixture production requirements, the printing operation, printing process parameters and printing machine performance requirements are different from the general glass screen printing.
First, the production of the bottom plate
1. For automotive windshields with irregular outer contours, use the AUTOCAD software and shaping and nesting software to create a black-backed version of the car's decorative edge that is evenly larger than that of the automotive windshield.
2. The blackness of the bottom plate must reach 4.0 or more.
3, the fineness of the bottom plate is higher.
4. The outer contour of the bottom plate should be smooth and no irregularities should be allowed.
5, the bottom plate size relative to the size of the glass should be appropriate, not too large.
Second, the screen production requirements
1, the screen tension requirements. Through repeated tests on the elasticity and toughness of the wire mesh, repeated placement of the pneumatic tension clamp position, and trial and error of the net clamp clamp net mode, the tension of a large-scale screen with dimensions of 2.6mx1.6m was successfully stretched to 24N/. Cm, and the tension can still be stabilized at about 22N/cm after the screen is placed for 1-2 days, which satisfies the requirement of the screen tension from the edge of the glass to the screen.
2. The requirements of the frame. To achieve the above requirements for screen tension, it is necessary to use a screen-printed aluminum alloy mesh frame with pre-stress, that is, the long edge of the frame protrudes outward into an arc shape. In this way, when the frame is under tension, the curved arc net frame will naturally stretch, it will easily make the screen plate reach a high tension, and the effective printing pattern area and the accuracy of the printing plate will be greatly improved. .
3. The thickness of the photosensitive film must be uniform, and the Rz value should be as small as possible so as to ensure the quality of the printed edge of the glass screen printing pattern and the clarity of the printed pattern.
Third, the positioning fixture requirements
1. The hardness of the positioning jig must be small and not easily deformed to weaken the wear of the edge on the screen plate when the jig is positioned on the glass, thereby reducing the occurrence of the white line phenomenon of the glass screen printing edge portion.
2 The positioning fixture must use the all-envelop positioning method with the glass edge, and reduce the gap between the glass edge and the positioning fixture as much as possible, thereby reducing the ink deposit on the edge of the glass.
3. The printing machine is equipped with ink absorption on the printing frame to prevent the printing machine printing frame from smashing the screen plate during the process of falling from the ink return position to the printing position. The time for screen drop must be effectively controlled, and the screen printing machine must be installed thereon. Corresponding time delay relay.
Fourth, the operating requirements
1. Because the edge-to-edge screen printed glass must be manufactured with a special isolation device to isolate the glass, the use of special suction cups for the upper and lower sheets can meet the requirements for glass isolation and the upper and lower sheets, thereby reducing the amount of man-made glass on the edge of the glass. Damage.
2. In order to ensure that the black color of the printing black belt is uniform, the edge of the scraping plate and the ink returning plate on the printing frame of the printing machine is required to be very smooth, no burrs and gaps are allowed; the ink suction nozzle is also smooth and can not have notches and damage.
Fifth, the printing process parameter requirements
1. In order to reduce the phenomenon of ink deposits on the edge, ensure that the ink-absorbing system of the ink-absorbing machine can absorb the excess ink on the screen plate smoothly. The ink viscosity requirement is lower than that of the general glass screen printing. Requirements, and require the thixotropy of the ink is better.
2. In order to ensure that the viscosity of the ink used in the production process remains stable, the stability of the temperature and humidity of the printing shop is required to be high.
3. Because the edge of the glass is very hard, under the condition that the glass is full, because the printing squeegee rubs back and forth on the screen, the screen at the edge of the screen will be quickly worn, which will undoubtedly reduce the service life of the screen. . In order to prolong the service life of the screen, it is required that the pressure of the printing squeegee should be smaller under the premise that the pattern can be printed.
4. The edge-to-edge screen printing requirements for printing strips are also different from the general glass screen printing requirements, which require the use of double-layer composite printing strips. In the composite strip, one layer is a high hardness squeegee, which does not contact the net and the moon to meet the Shi refuse pepper in the printing process; the other layer is a low-hard scraping, contact screen plate and glass in the printing, the role is to reduce printing as much as possible The wear of the screen plate on the edge of the glass of the process.
5. In order to ensure the quality of the edges of the glass ink IJ, we must ensure the suction of the ink suction machine. The height of the ink absorber and screen should also be within a certain range. Because the ink-absorbing nozzle's ink-receiving speed is consistent with the ink-returning speed of the ink-return plate, in order to ensure the ink-absorbing effect of the ink-absorbing machine, the ink returning speed of the ink-returning machine must also be kept within a certain range.
6. In order for the ink absorber to clean the excess ink on the screen, the thickness of the ink returning plate should not be too thick, so the ink return pressure of the ink returning plate should be adjusted to a suitable position.
When the screen printing machine is equipped with -, you can try printing on the ten sides of the glass.
Leather Storage Ottoman,Storage Ottoman,Leather Ottoman,Round Storage Ottoman
Jiangxi Yingkai Wood Products Co., Ltd. , https://www.anjufurniture.com