The company specializes in supplying Elisa kits, quality assurance, price concessions, and can provide free testing services, please call to consult!
This kit can only be used for scientific research, not for medical diagnosis.
Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA) for Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2)
ã€Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA Kit Kit Nameã€‘
Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA) for Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2)
ã€Use of rat transforming growth factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA kit kitã€‘
Quantitative detection of serum, plasma and related fluids.
ã€Testing principle of rat transforming growth factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA kitã€‘
This kit uses double-antibody two-step sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Add the standard and the test sample to the pre-coated rat transforming growth factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) monoclonal antibody transparent enzyme label coated plate. After incubation for a sufficient time, wash to remove unbound components, and then add the enzyme label After incubation for a sufficient period of time, wash to remove unbound components. Substrates A and B were added in sequence, and the substrate (TMB) was converted into a blue product catalyzed by horseradish peroxidase (HRP), which turned yellow under the action of an acid. The concentration of factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) was positively correlated. The OD value was measured at a wavelength of 450 nm. Based on the OD value of the standard and the sample, the content of rat transforming growth factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) in the sample was calculated.
[Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA Kit Kit Composition]
Enzyme coated plate
12 holes Ã— 8
Developer A liquid
0.3mL Ã— 6 tubes
Developer B liquid
20 times concentrated washing liquid
[Reagents and equipment not required by Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA Kit]
1. 37 â„ƒ thermostat
2. Standard specification microplate reader
3. Precision pipettes and disposable tips
4. Distilled water
5. Disposable test tubes
6. Absorbent paper
ã€Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA Kit Operation Stepsã€‘
1. Preparation: Remove the reagent kit from the refrigerator and re-equilibrate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Mixing solution: dilute the 20-fold concentrated washing solution with distilled water to the original one.
3. Add standard products and samples to be tested: take a sufficient number of enzyme-coated plates and fix them to the frame. Set up standard wells, sample wells to be tested and blank control wells, record the positions of each well in the standard wells. Add 50Î¼L of standard product; first add 10Î¼L of the sample to be tested, then add 40Î¼L of sample diluent (that is, the sample is diluted 5 times); the blank control well is not added.
4. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
5. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each well with the washing liquid, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the washing plate 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
6. Add enzyme-labeled working solution: add 50Î¼L of enzyme-labeled working solution to each well, without adding blank control wells.
7. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
8. Plate washing: Discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each hole with the washing liquid, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the plate washing 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
9. Color development: add 50Î¼L of developer A solution to each well, and then add 50Î¼L of developer B solution. Mix with a plate mixer for 30s (or shake gently by hand for 30s), and avoid color development at 37 â„ƒ for 15min .
10. Termination: Remove the enzyme labeling plate and add 50Î¼L of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (the color changes from blue to yellow).
11. Determination: Zero the blank holes, and within 15 minutes after termination, measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well with a wavelength of 450 nm.
12. Calculation: According to the concentration of the standard product and the corresponding OD value, calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve, and then calculate the corresponding sample concentration on the regression equation according to the OD value of the sample. You can also use various application software to Calculation. The final concentration is the actual measured concentration times the dilution factor.
[Rat transforming growth factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA kit sample requirements]
1. The sample cannot contain sodium azide (NaN3) because sodium azide (NaN3) is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
2. The specimen should be extracted as soon as possible after collection. The extraction should be carried out according to relevant literature. The experiment should be carried out as soon as possible after extraction. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
3. The sample should be fully centrifuged, without hemolysis and particles.
ã€Precautions for Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA Kitã€‘
1. The experiment is carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and the result of the experiment must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
2. If the enzyme-labeled coated board is not used up after opening, it should be put into a sealed bag and added with desiccant immediately.
3. It is recommended that all standards, samples and blank controls be tested in duplicate, and the average value is taken to reduce the experimental error.
4. Keep in mind that the sample has been diluted 5 times. The calculation result is multiplied by 5 to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
5. The quantitative range of this kit is 6.25-200ng / L. If it exceeds this range, it is calculated from the extension of the standard curve. It is not used as an accurate quantitative result. Please dilute it with a special diluent to determine the accurate result (within the range of 6.25-200ng / L) ), Multiplied by the total dilution factor is the final concentration of the sample.
6. If the color is too light, the substrate incubation time can be extended properly.
7. In order to avoid cross-contamination, the tips, samples and blank controls should be replaced with a new one for each addition; the common components such as enzyme working solution, sample diluent and substrate should be cantilevered, and they should not touch the microwells. ; Do not reuse the sealing film.
8. The kits are used within the warranty period, and different batches of reagents should not be mixed.
9. Substrate B is sensitive to light and avoid prolonged exposure to light.
[Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA Kit Operation Procedure Summary]
Prepare reagents, samples and standards
Add prepared samples and standards, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add the enzyme reagent, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add color developing solutions A and B, and develop at 37 â„ƒ for 15 minutes
Add stop solution
Read OD value within 15 minutes
[Range of Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA Kit]
ã€Specification of Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA Kitã€‘
96 servings / box 48 servings / box
ã€Storage of Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA Kitã€‘
Store at 2-8 â„ƒ, protected from light and moisture.
ã€Validity Period of Rat Transforming Growth Factor Î²2 (TGFÎ²2) ELISA Kitã€‘
Commercial Plywood which can be used for furniture, construction, decoration and packing.
Face and Back : Okume , bintangor , poplar , Keruing, pine, beech, Teak
Core : poplar , combi, hardwood, birch
Glue: WBP , melamine ,
Thickness : 2.5mm-30mm
Size : 1220x2440 1250x2500mm
payments terms:L/C at sight,T/T 30%as depoist
joint way:overlap joint,end joint,scraf joint,finger joint
hot pressed:two times hot [pressed
Raw material â†’Gluing â†’Pave â†’Press â†’First hot press â†’
Core Amending â†’First Sanding â†’Facing â†’Second hot press â†’
Second Sanding â†’Cutting â†’Inspection â†’Packing